How do I create my profile?
For first-time users, click “Create New Student Profile” to create your own username, password and profile. This step is required. Your MyHub login and password will not work unless you use this to create a new profile with us.
How do I update my profile?
You may update your student profile at any time. After signing in, access the link entitled “My Profile” to change any of the information. You may then update any of your profile fields. When you are finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit.”
How can I receive my class updates via text?
We just implemented our new text communication feature, that allows Kirkwood to keep you up-to-date on your classes. Follow the video below to opt-in to this new feature!
- Profile Related Notifications – Sent when a profile is created either by students or staff.
- Registration/Purchase/Transaction Related Notifications – Sent when a registration or cancellation is processed.
- Marketing Messages – Used to promote classes.
- Emergency Notifications – Used for class emergency notifications (last min changes/cancellations), inclement weather closures, etc. Users are automatically opted into emergency notifications.
- Class Related Updates – Used for non-emergency class updates.